Hornblower’s Commitment to Accessibility
Hornblower is committed to making its products and services accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Hornblower is currently in the process of implementing several initiatives, including, but not limited, to the following:
- Conforming hornblowernewyork.com to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0/2.1 AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium;
- Providing a link to Hornblower’s Accessibility Policy from the hornblowernewyork.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact Hornblower;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining a website accessibility consultant to conduct an annual website accessibility evaluation and audit of hornblowernewyork.com;
- Providing annual training to Hornblower’s website content and technical support personnel to ensure Hornblower’s website conforms to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA.
Hornblower’s goal is to conform to and will continue to make improvements to hornblowernewyork.com. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our site [email protected].