Leave all those couples and their romantic dinners ashore and come aboard a happy hour cruise for singles aboard Alive After Five.
- 2-hour NYC Happy Hour Cruise
- Bar snacks (available with upgrade or for purchase on board)
- Premium open bar (available with upgrade)
- Live, onboard DJ entertainment
- Photo-opts of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Skyline & more!
Dress Code: Casual attire. We recommend bringing along a light jacket or wrap as it may get breezy on board.
Weather Conditions: Cruise sails rain or sun!
Vibe: Have fun. Have a drink. Mix and mingle. Experience amazing views!
Take your best wingman or wingwoman along for a Valentine’s happy hour cruise minus the couples and their schmaltzy romance.
There’s no reason why we can’t all celebrate Valentine’s Day – even if you’re not attached. So get ready for a singles cruise to set sail aboard Alive After Five happy hour cruise.
Enjoy a cocktail as you cruise, soak up the sights of New York City, including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
Get your friends together for a Valentine’s cruise with a difference.
Food and drink packages available.
Saturday February 11
Boarding: 5:00pm | Cruising: 6:00pm – 8:00pm