BFF – Best Friend Forever
BFFL – Best Friend For Life
LULAS – Love You Like A Sister
LULAB – Love You Like A Brother
BESTIES – Lingo for Best Friends
There are simply oodles of acronyms to send to your best friend to make sure they know they are your best friend. In case you didn’t know Friday, June 8 is National Bestfriend Day. This is your chance to show your bestie how much you adore them. There are many simple things you can do to show your love for them. See below for a list.
Send them flowers and a card to show your appreciation for them, because the simple gesture goes a long way.
Gift cards go a long way
Who doesn’t love a mini splurge on themselves? A $15 gift card from your best friend’s favorite coffee spot will make them feel so excited and thankful. Again, a small gesture goes a long way.
Wine, dine and feel divine
We usually say “treat yourself,” but it’s time to treat your BFF. They deserve to be taken out and live their best life without having to pay a dime!
Bestie cruise around NYC
This idea has a go big or go home approach. Here at Hornblower NY, we have so many cruises that you’re able to bring your best friend on board.
- Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise: Enjoy free-flowing mimosas accompanied by a live jazz band and delicious food.
- New York City Lights Dinner Cruise: An intimate dinner allowing some catch-up time with an amazing four-course meal.
- Broadway Cruises: Dinner AND a live performance of your favorite show tunes as the NYC skyline passes by.
- Bubbles, Beats & Brunch Cruise: Live your best life and simply celebrate your friendship by brunching it up (bottomless mimosas and bloody mary bar included).
- Lady Liberty Lunch Cruise: Relax and enjoy a nice lunch with your best friend with the company of Lady Liberty herself.
- Alive After Five Cruise: The perfect cruise to get the weekend started. Hop on right after work, and watch the sunset disappear behind the NYC skyline.
- Rock The Yacht! Cruise: Live for the weekend and party it up with your best friend, because you both deserve it.
See! There are so many ways to treat someone you adore something nice. You won’t regret it.
–The Hornblower NY Team