On behalf of the Hornblower New York team, we’d like to wish all of those who have cruised with us, all of our partners, and the greater New York area a happy and healthy holiday season!
As T.S. Eliot famously wrote:
“For last year’s words belong to last year’s language
And next year’s words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning.”
– Little Gidding, 1942.
In case you were wondering, Hornblower New York has made a few New Year’s resolutions we’re determined to stick to in 2015:
- To continue to provide our customers with the highest quality service and experience aboard all of our cruises
- To continue to produce events of epic proportion out of our Pier 40 and Pier 15 locations in Manhattan
- To strengthen our relationship with New York City and the many great community organizations that seek to preserve and improve New York’s waterways
- To improve upon our efforts to offer increasingly eco-friendly cruise products to the New York community
- To ensure that everyone that cruises with us has fun!
From our family to yours, eat well, be safe, and enjoy the holidays as much as we will!
P.S. – If you don’t have plans for Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day and will be in the New York area, join Hornblower New York aboard our special holiday cruises departing from Pier 40 in the West Village:
- Santa’s Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise
- Admiral’s New Year’s Eve Gala (aboard the Hornblower Hybrid)
- New Year’s Eve Ball (aboard the Hornblower Infinity)
- New Year’s Day Brunch Cruise
They’re fun for the whole family! Learn more at hornblower.com/dining.