First off, happy holidays! This is always a busy time of year, but we all need to find a moment to sit back, relax, and embrace the fun holiday spirit that takes over New York in December.
There’s so much to do in New York during the holidays–viewing the tree at Rockefeller Center, perusing the window displays at Macy’s, shopping for presents at FAO Schwarz, or going for an evening skate at Wollman Rink. It’s hard to do it all. Trust us, we know.
This year, Hornblower New York is offering the perfect Christmas Eve experience for New Yorkers and out-of-towners alike. Aboard our Santa’s Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise, you’ll give the gift of signature Hornblower hospitality this holiday season.
- Departs from New York’s Pier 40 (353 West Street, NY, NY 10014) at 6PM
- Boarding begins at 5:30PM
- Cruising 6-10PM
- Prices start at $104 per person
- Children and families welcome
- Three-hour cruise in New York Harbor
- Boarding glass of champagne
- Holiday dinner buffet featuring seasonal dishes (full menu)
- Wine list and cocktails available for purchase
- DJ entertainment
Reserve your table aboard the Hornblower Infinity for our Santa’s Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise and enjoy a special appearance from Santa himself! This is perfect for the entire family.