Hosting an event in New York City is never going to be “cheap”, but it can be less painful on your bottom line. Hornblower has 6 ideas to help you trim the fat off of your corporate holiday party budget and still maximize the experience for your coworkers.
- Consider hosting a luncheon. This may help cut down on booze costs.
- Host your party early in the week. Renting out a venue on Monday or Tuesday is almost always cheaper.
- Co-host your party with a business partner. It doesn’t hurt to split the tab.
- Avoid serving full meals. Wow your guests with killer appetizers.
- Push the date. Parties in late January or early February may get you more bang for your buck.
- Start planning now. The sooner you book, the more you’ll save!
Download the full infographic today! Good luck planning your corporate holiday party.
EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY PARTY OFFERS
Until October 30, Hornblower will be providing free photo booth for corporate holiday parties of $20,000+ before taxes, or we’re offering a 15% off any bar program for small groups of $2,500+ before taxes aboard our Pier 40 public dining cruises.