With the economy coming back, holiday parties are back in full swing and office morale is improving!
Hornblower Cruises & Events is here to share a few interesting statistics about the state of the corporate holiday party, and how a good holiday party (on a yacht) can impact office morale and general productivity.
- 86% of companies have holiday parties
- 67% of employees believe that hosting a holiday party can have an improvement on office morale
- 42% of holiday parties offer bar options
- 53% of employees have more fun at the holiday party with their spouse there
- 71% of employees see a cultural improvement within their companies when an office-wide holiday party is thrown
- 55% of office holiday parties are planned by admin assistant, executive assistant, or someone in the HR department
- Events are increasingly becoming platforms for companies to tell a story or convey a message. Our advice in regards to this trend: KEEP THE HOLIDAY STORY SIMPLE!
- Bloomberg spent over $1M on a 7 Deadly Sins themed holiday party!
Hornblower is offering special holiday party deals if through the remainder of 2014!